The New LF Plus Motor Driven Industrial Pumps are backed by Flojet’s diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence.
Flojet’s new LF Series compact pumps offer up to a 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) flow rate and optional industry leading switch technology, proven with over 1 million cycles. The 360° quick connect swivel ports allow for complete freedom of port orientation, a cost effective solution, minimizing the need for additional components.
These pumps are the ideal solution for many applications including spraying, fluid transfer, filtration, cooling, dispensing and pressure boosting.
The Flojet LF Plus pumps are made from Geolast® or Santoprene® diaphragm and EPDM or Viton® check valves, resulting in true compatibility with most harsh and abrasive chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates up to 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) and operating pressures up to 40 psi (2.75 bar)
- Demand (pressure switch shut-off) or non-switch models available
- Bypass option reduces cycling, offering ideal pressures of 0.2 to 0.3 GPM for backpack spraying
- Robust material selection, suitable for handling a broad range of chemicals
- Sealed motor and pressure switch, providing years of dependable reliability
- Flojet Diaphragm pumps provide dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump
- Self priming, accommodating up to 6ft (1.8m)
- Built in thermal protector, prevents overheating to protect the pump from damage
- Quick Disconnect Ports allow for quick cleaning and easy hose replacement in seconds
- Low amp draw, ideal for battery powered applications.